EuroVac III, Model: CYS-040-112 – 20 H.P.
Year: 2007 – Weight: 2000 lbs.
- New Price CDN – $19,000. Asking $7800.
- Serial # 19075, Volt 120, 3 Phase. PUMP:: 20 H.P. MOTOR, 18.4 AMP. 3540 R.P.M. 575 Volts, 3 Phase.
- Had been used for dust/chip extraction for a 5 x 10 AXYZ CNC Router. Very strong suction and in excellent condition.
- Reason for sale – Sold the Router so no need for the Dust Collector.
- All Eurovac systems have built-in primary cyclonic separation located ahead of the final bag or cartridge filters. Large aluminum impellers and fabricated housings result in a vacuum pump that is far more efficient than competitive products – which usually have smaller (steel) impellers and sections held together with tie-rods.
- The standard Eurovac system is supplied with bag filters, built-in cyclonic pre-separation and a 30- or 55-gallon collection canister.
- Eurovac’s industrial grade induction motors have a 20,000 hour rating.
- Eurovac multi-stage pumps come with automatic lubricators to reduce maintenance. The Eurovac III is designed to handle tough industrial jobs and will run problem-free all day, every day — with very little maintenance required.
- Under power for inspection. Location: Richmond Hill, ON
Leave A Comment